Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring-Easter Craft Project


This adorable Spring or Easter bucket is simple to make.  I just used one of the paint cans with clear plastic base that you find in the craft stores.  I cut circles for the top, a colorful one the exact size of the top and a coordinating plain colored one for inside of that.  I stamped a cute little message on it.  I did the same procedure for the center stripe inside of the can.  I also tied a bunch of coordinating ribbons to the handle.  I put some colored strips of paper on the base, inside the can.  Finally, I added the coordinating tootsie-pop suckers!

My baby brother is having a baby!  This is actually going to be a prize for one of the games at the baby shower on Sunday!  What a fabulous little door prize or hostess gift!  Whatever season or occasion it is, you can make it coordinate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of this post!