Monday, March 29, 2010

Are you finding beauty and love in your world?

I hope you enjoy the new look to my blog!  I want to start focusing more on artsy things!  Trust me, I will still do all the things that I talked about in my very first post; I just want to bring some beauty and love to the world... and this blog is where I am going to begin!  I hope you enjoy it. 


In addition to the new look and colors, I have changed the little snippet description of the blog; it now reads...

"Are you finding beauty and love in your world?" 
This is my new focus! I hope you find that this blog adds beauty and love to your world. As well as some knowledge, fun, art, home remedies, straight talk, and whatever I think of next ~ ENJOY!

That pretty much sums up my intention.  You will be seeing a new banner heading soon too.  I hope you continue to come back here and check things out.  I have a giveaway coming soon too!  Please leave me comments letting me know what you think of the new look.  And if you are not already a follower, I would love it if you would click the little button and follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of this post!