Thursday, March 4, 2010

Daily Health Habits

 
We all need to be concerned with our health.  It makes the difference on how we feel, how functional we are in a day, and how long we live.  I feel that health is the most important thing we have.  If our body is not healthy, it is very difficult to enjoy anything else in this life!  With all of this in mind, I am trying to get into the habit of doing some healthy things EVERY DAY!  So, I've created my DAILY HEALTH HABITS list.  Let me know if you think I'm forgetting something important.

1. Drink Plenty of Water
2. Take Vitamins
3. Stretching & Exercize
4. Eat Healthy & In Moderation (count calories etc)
5. Moisturize & Sunscreen
6. Relax/Meditation/Spiritual
7. Mind Growth & Learning
8. Affirmations & Personal Growth
9. Brush your Teeth
10. Hug Someone!

Now that's not so bad is it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of this post!