Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More Crafting Daily Deals!


I have more daily deals for all my Artsy Crafty friends!  Back on February 1, I believe, I wrote about some great daily deal sites and now I've found more!  I will also be having some sporting and general ones coming up.  If you ever want to just see all the Daily Deal postings that I have done, just click on the daily deals link in the topic cloud in the left column.  Also remember when visiting these sites, to right click on the link and then left click on open in new tab, so that you can stay on this page too!
Updated 2/2015 (Some links that no longer work have been removed).

Kindred Creations Deal of the Day

Crazy Scrap's JW Deals

Scrapbook dot com's Featured Deal


Now, how fun is that!?  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of this post!