Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father's Day Card Ideas

Sometimes it is hard to get away from the girly cards that we all like to make.  Here are a couple ideas for cards for the men in your life!
This card uses the fabulous licensed realtree design that most hunters like.  This paper is available from Papers Best dealers or on their website.  This paper is fabulous for making masculine cards.  I have also used it to cover a journal and a clipboard.  How about desk accessories for gifts?

These were birthday cards, but they would make great father's day cards, as well.  Use some fishing themed paper with eyelash fibers to look like something made for a fly-fisherman.

Something that looks like wood is also masculine in nature.  Nature... wood... get it!  Ok, silly play with words, I know!  I'm not sure where I got this particular paper, but I do know that Papers Best carries something similar, as well.  In general, they are a great source for more realistic (rather than cutesy) outdoors themed papers and products targeted towards men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of this post!