Sunday, May 23, 2010

I absolutely LOVE coffee....

This is the logo that I use for all my ebay auctions!  I love coffee!  Flavored coffee, iced coffee, coffee with cream, frapps, whatever....  I often drink coffee all day long.  My favorite smell is coffee beans.  I wish it wasn't so much work to roast my own, I would do it.

I do consider a great cup of coffee as my one real vise, and that's okay, I deserve it!  What do you deserve?  Make sure you treat yourself from time to time, you are worth it!

I plan on passing along some great coffee recipes, so stay tuned for that.

However, before you go to Caribou Coffee next, you may want to check this out:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/caribou.asp
Is it something or is it nothing?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of this post!