Thursday, April 15, 2010

Reading a magazine may never be the same!

I love magazines!  They are such a bevy of eye candy and interesting articles, in little tidbits, just waiting for my consumption!  I told you a little about my thoughts on the Apple I-pad a while back.  I won't be buying any of the e-readers or tablets available in black and white, and here's why...

Sports Illustrated - Tablet Demo 1.5 from The Wonderfactory on Vimeo.

You just have to look at this video on Sports Illustrated's new multi-media magazine!  The possibilities are endless....

I can't wait to see some of the craft magazines that might follow this concept; can you imagine video tutorials embedded within the articles, and extra photos of projects...  It's mighty exciting, I would say!

And... can you imagine how organized your house would be if all your magazines and books were in digital format.  It's not quite the same to snuggle up in jammies with hot cocoa and a tablet computer though (although it's getting closer all the time).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of this post!