Friday, April 9, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love ~ Now the MOVIE!!

Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia 
Back on January 7th, I told you about this fabulous book that I read, "Eat, Pray, Love"...

Now I have more information on the movie!  It comes out August 13th!  My Mom's birthday!
I doubt she'll want to go to the midnight opening showing like I would like to...  but it is kind of cool timing!

Anyway, there are trailers that you can watch and a contest you can enter to get tickets to the premiere showing... Here's the catch....
If you win the tickets, you have to bring me!  :)
So...

To enter the contest go to the facebook page (you don't have to be a member) and then click on the sweepstakes link!

You can watch the trailer for the movie at the official site of the movie by Sony Pictures here.  I rarely think that a movie can capture the essence of a book; however, with Julia Roberts, other awesome actors, and the looks of this trailer, this could be a fabulous version of the book!  I am excited!  Mark your calendars for August 12-13 and let's go to the midnight showing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of this post!