Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine's Day - Gift Ideas

I always have more ideas than time!  I have so many things that I want to make....  I just love crafting and arts.  I always want to make things for the people that I love, I feel like the time and love that I put into the things that I make will be conveyed to the recipient.  Here are some fabulous ideas to show your loved one how you feel, some are easy to make, some are a bit more difficult, and some you can purchase.
Better Homes and Gardens offers you the directions for this cute card.



This cute book can tell your honey all the wonderful reasons that you love him/her.  It's actually made from a simple one dollar deck of cards!  Check out the tutorial by Kelly at Trans-craft-inental.  



Gifts for you now has many personalized gifts from intimate apparal to coffee mugs.  This is also a great resource for wedding thank you gifts and shower gifts.



It's always a challange to come up with a creative kids valentine project.  

And... More...

Top 10 Last Minute Valentine's Day Gifts



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of this post!